- Datum: 2021-07-08
- Start-tid: 16:00 (Var på plats 30 min innan start så du hinner checka in)
- Distans (km): 1200
- GPX-spår: här
- Diskutera loppet på Happyride: här
- Antal anmälda: 1
- Startplats: Södertälje. Mer info: här
- 2021-07-08 16:00 from Lövlundsgatan 6, Södertälje
- or alternatively 2021-07-08 16:00 from McDonalds Falkenberg ”Bakvänt från framsidan” – This option is to avoid unnecessary travelling for participants from South and West Sweden.
- Coast to Coast from Södertälje
- Bakvänt från Framsidan from Falkenberg
- Timetable for the ferry https://www.trafikverket.se/farjerederiet/farjeleder/Farjeleder-i-Ostergotlands-lan/Skenasleden/Tidtabell-Skenasleden/
- GPS route around Bråviken, for use outside of the ferrys operating hours
- Cue card (only from Södertälje)
- Christian Rasmussen
Time limit: 90 h
Support: Self-supported brevet.
Registration no later than 2021-07-01 (participants who wish to start from Falkenberg, please send an email to inform us).
Price: Without medal SEK 120, with medal SEK 180, paid to Swish number 123 675 13 17 (Randonneur Stockholm Södertälje) no later than 2021-07-01.
The brevet is routed in such a way that it is easy to be self-sufficient and the roads are lovely. The route is optimized for a Randonnneur that rides for 600 km and then stop for night in Falkenberg and continue 300 km the next day and stop for sleep in Eksjö and then finish the last 300 km the next day. This would give a total time of approximately 74 h. The route is however in populated areas so one could find other place to sleep and thus optimise the trips for another total time. The first night the route lingers in the neighbourhood of Swedens highway number one, making it easy to find night open places.